Luxury and exceptional know-how
A wealth of skills that are much sought-after by the leading luxury goods firms
Luxury goods and prestige know-how in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- 1,000craftsmen and women
- 38Michelin-starred restaurants
- 33grands crus
The cradle of watchmaking and eyewear, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté is brimming with expertise sought out by great luxury brands. Its industrial fabric is mainly made up of SMEs that produce goods in many different business lines. They also very discreetly produce components and products under contract for the world’s biggest brands. Over time, genuine ecosystems made up of hundreds of companies, research labs, and training bodies have developed. Exceptional expertise, meticulously passed on.
- TJPM* & EYEWEAR: Design and creativity place watchmakers and eyewear designers in a movement that combines tradition and cutting edge technology.
- LEATHER GOODS: Designers and business both find a comprehensive range of skills, each driven to unparalleled levels of excellence.
- LUXURY GOODS: Wood, ceramics, horns, metal, stone, and precious stones, traditional and synthetic materials, and more. They all share the art of precision and the expectation of perfection.
- LUXURY EXPERIENCES: The wealth of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté’s natural, cultural, and human-made heritage have all created amazing
*Timepieces, jewellery, and precious metals
Some leading firms
Atelier Gauthier, Audemars Piguet, Breitling, Créations Perrin, Faïencerie de Digoin, FM Industrie, Herm.s, Groupe IMI, Groupe Swatch, Groupe Thomas, Manufacture Jean-Rousseau, Seiko, Silvant SA, SIS, Surfaces Synergie, Thierry SA, Victor Gros, Vuillet Vega