Collective technology intelligence
AER BFC supports businesses through a sector-specific technology intelligence service through two media: “Vigipack” and “Viginov”. The objective is to furnish businesses with technical and technological information to foster or support their interest in innovation and development.
- for businesses in the packaging and packing sector (more specifically in agri-food, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals)
- 3 issues per year, distributed to about 700 business contacts
- 16 pages of technological innovations (green innovations, agrifood industry-specific innovations, silver economy, market expectations, European opportunities, designer’s workshop, etc.).
- for business in the timber and bio-sourced materials sector
- 3 issues per year, distributed to about 600 firms in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- 16 pages of technological innovation (construction, innovative products/design, processes, business opportunities, etc.).