The Regional Economic Agency is an economic development agency based in Dijon and Besançon.
Its objective is to support the maintenance and development of economic activity and employment in the region, to support innovation and the ecological transition, and to promote the economic attractiveness of the region.
As part of the Economic and Territorial Intelligence Unit, you will be responsible for phoning and mailing companies in the region in order to collect and qualify investment projects or to identify any new projects. To do this, you will use databases and work closely with a project manager.
- Carrying out a phoning mission to companies in the region on the basis of a portfolio provided by the EAR
- Sending emails to the companies concerned by the phoning
- Processing of responses and information collected, feeding of a dedicated database.
- Baccalaureate level or higher
- Mastery of basic office tools (pack office)
- Rigorous and discreet
- Good interpersonal skills
- Telephone skills
- Spirit of initiative
- Location: position based in Dijon or Besançon
- Contract: 3-month fixed-term contract
- Status: non-executive
- Remuneration: 1 700€ gross per month
- Position to be filled: as soon as possible
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modalities: Covering letter and curriculum vitae