Call for partnerships
13 September 2023
Burgundy-Franche-Comté, France’s historic agri-food region
Burgundy-Franche-Comté, renowned for its wine, cheese and cereal production, has recently been developing its skills in innovative areas relating to the food of the future.
Partnership with Israel
For several years now, the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region, through its economic development agency, has been working closely with Israel. The two regions, which have cutting-edge skills in the agri-food sector, are developing interesting partnerships. As a result, several Israeli start-ups have been able to visit France to discover the ecosystem and imagine the beginnings of development in Europe…
Call for partnerships
September 13th 2023
The Regional Economic Agency of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, in collaboration with Vitagora, one of the main competitive clusters working in the food sector (holder of the Gold Label of Cluster Excellence), and Business France in Israel, (a French governmental Agency responsible for fostering export growth by French companies and facilitating international investment in France) is offering you the opportunity to attend a “Call for partnerships” presentation on the themes of alternative proteins, fermentation and food-related digital solutions and devices, with a view to develop partnerships.
The Call for Partnerships is a unique opportunity for Israeli FoodTech startups to be exposed to industrial and R&D experts from the region in order to help your company build partnerships and gain access to the French & European market.
The presentation of the Call for Proposals on September 13th will enable you to:
- Learn more about the region Burgundy Franche Comte and its foodtech ecosystem,
- Get introduced to potential industrial, academic research and business partners,
- Discover new ways for developing, collaborating, financing and growing your activity,
- Raise your company’s profile and gain an insight into the French and European markets.
This call for partnerships will be followed by a visit to Israel of the Burgundy Franche Comte representatives during the FOODTECH.IL – AGRIVEST week in November 2023.
A roadshow in France is also planned for the selected Israeli companies during the event VITACONNECT in April 2024.
1 event: VITACONNECT, Dijon, 4 April 2024 – An event 100% dedicated to the agri-food industry, comprising both business meetings and events (conferences, expert workshops, round tables, etc.). It’s a day that brings together the entire ecosystem and professionals from the regional and international sectors to discuss the challenges of tomorrow’s food.
It’s an opportunity for you to discover the French market, and to make contact with French companies, global prime contractors and organisations that can help you develop your business in France.
This webinar is an excellent opportunity to raise your company’s profile and gain an insight into the French and European markets.
- 11:00 IST – Introduction – Aude Guivarch, Country Director, Business France Israel
- 11:05 IST – Presentation AgriFood tech sector in BFC – Nicolas Grenier, Project Manager Food Industry, AER BFC
- 11:15 IST – Presentation of Vitagora – Ming Li, Head of international development, Vitagora
- 11:20 IST – Collaboration opportunities in the BFC region with Vitagora – Ming Li, Head of international development, Vitagora
- 11:30 IST – Presentation of the AgriFood Tech Valley – Sharon Engel Adam, General Manager, AgriFood Tech Valley
- 11:35 IST – Presentation of AgriFoodTech ecosystems in Israel – Technion, OurCrowd.
- 11:40 IST – Case studies of French Israeli partnership with BFC region:
- 11:45 IST – Pitch of 5 selected Israeli start-up: Sweet Balance, Blue Tree (TBC), Eggmented, (TBC), +2 other startup (3 minute-pitches)