Professionals at the service of both businesses and local areas
Senior ManagementDevelopment and ProspectingEconomic and geographical intelligencyInnovationPromotion and AttractivenessResources
Martine ABRAHAMSE PLEUXChief Executive
Five capability units :
- “Development and Prospecting” by strategic industry and by geographical area : it covers the sectors of health, agro-food, luxury goods, mobility including the automobile industry, power including hydrogen, forestry and timber, logistics, construction, aeronautics and the digital industry.
Seven industry project leaders visit businesses to ascertain their needs (development projects, difficulties), and those of their customers and suppliers. They prospect new businesses by way of Business France, private prospectors and trade fairs.
Four local development officers work with EPCIs and businesses in geographically targeted zones.
This unit is also involved in driving the partner ecosystem.
- visits to businesses
- participation in driving ecosystems
- targeted prospecting by sector and country
- intermediary for Business France in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- business project engineering (location, extension, buy-out/take-over, commercial and industrial partnership, difficulty)
- financial engineering (calls for tender, financing rounds, etc.)
- business land and property
- “Innovation and Eco-innovation” :
- promotion and impetus of the innovation ecosystem: Innovation Month, an event not to be missed for enhancing awareness of innovation and also support for more than 100 innovative projects through Presta’Inno in partnership with Bpifrance and Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Regional Council
- promotion and impetus of eco-innovation which is reflected by support for 30 dossiers per year in partnership with ADEME BFC
- expertise in Intellectual Property through partnership with CCI BFC
- collective technological monitoring on the topics of packing and packaging and bio-sourced materials
- qualification of business incubators
- “Economic and geographical intelligency” :
- the socio-economic observatory in conjunction with the Emfor and CCIR partnerships
- cartographic analysis
- knowledge of economic activity zones / land and property / run-down aeras in the eight departments
- business monitoring and opportunities (businesses of strategic importance, in difficulties, with foreign capital)
- economic and geographical studies
- “Regional Promotion and Attractiveness” :
- promoting the regional identity
- promoting economic assets
- promoting know-how of regional industries
- “Resources” : is a support unit (finance, HR, legal, etc.) and four other capability units.