Personalised and confidential monitoring of your project
The Regional Economic Agency of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté will support you at every stage of developing your business, and a single representative from our team will provide personalised and confidential monitoring of your project:
- Commercial and industrial partnership
- Problem prevention
Your project leader can review the various strategic stages of your project:
- Supporting you in the search for premises and land
- Searching for partners, in France and internationally
- Connecting with the regional ecosystem
- Identifying subsidies for the project
- Diagnosing innovation
- Supporting measures linked to the ecological transition
Connecting with the regional ecosystem
Searching for partners
In order to ensure the success of your business project, you should turn to multiple specialist business stakeholders. We will help you save time and ensure efficiency. Our network will become yours. You will have access to a broad range of potential partners to develop your business.
Our network consists of the following partners:
- Financial, to ensure your project takes off
- Legal, to ensure you are informed of the regulations for your business sector
- HR, to recruit your future employees
- Sectoral, to strengthen your competitiveness
- Business, with a view to inter-company collaboration
- Scientific and technological (Labs, University, Technical Centres, Excellence Cluster) to develop or improve your products/services
- International, to strengthen your turnover
- Specialists in innovation and the ecological transition, to ensure you stand out from your competitors
We work in close collaboration with the entire regional economic development and innovation ecosystem. We also work with stakeholders linked to the ecological transition, such as the RT2E network and the ATEE (French Technical Energy & Environment Association). You will meet the right partners at the right time to build and develop your project. We have established a relationship of trust with our partners to ensure that your project is supported in terms of confidentiality.
Sector-specific partners to strengthen your competitiveness
These are groups that energise the competitiveness and clarity of member businesses.
- Competitiveness clusters
- Professional and employer organisations
Technological and scientific partners to develop your products/services
These are technical training and research centres for skills relevant to businesses.
- Schools of engineering, business and higher education
- Laboratories at the universities of Burgundy, Franche-Comté and the UBFC (University of Burgundy Franche-Comté)
- Technological platforms of establishments in the academic region of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Platform for the promotion of technological transfer and knowledge
In order to ensure the successful realisation of your business project, you should turn to multiple specialist business stakeholders. We will help you save time and ensure efficiency. You will meet the right partners at the right time to build and develop your project. Our network will become yours.
Our agency will put you within reach of a unique network of public and private stakeholders supporting economic development, innovation, the ecological transition, employment and appeal in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. Our partners have targeted and specific skills to cover your project throughout the entire course of its development. We have established a relationship of trust with our partners to ensure that your project is supported in terms of confidentiality.
The AGENCY’S shareholders
Our agency is a Local Public Company consisting of EPCI (Public Establishments for Intercommunal Cooperation) shareholders. The Agency opens its shareholding.
Generalist stakeholders to support you with your day-to-day problems
These are local advisors:
- the local economic development cluster of our agency
- The departmental and regional consular chambers
- The Artisan Trades chambers
- The economic services of the conurbations of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- The local development agencies
Financial partners to ensure your new projects take off
There are numerous provisions covering the various aspects of business financing. They are backed by public and private partners.
Expert partners on cross-disciplinary themes. The cross-disciplinary skills of our partners are of interest to all activity sectors.
Employment partners: departmental employment agency and Pôle emploi employment agencies.
International partners to help you conquer new markets
The specific objective of our agency is to promote the regional appeal and economic assets of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. We showcase the know-how of businesses at regional level in the following ways:
- Highlighting and communicating the initiatives through which businesses have benefited from our support
- Providing support and engineering in defining sectoral collective communication plans
- Highlighting the skills and know-how of regional resources (businesses, laboratories, etc.) through annual regional and itinerant themed exhibitions, brochures, etc.
Development - our support
- Project type: development
- Activity: specialist in wound treatment and responsible healthcare
- Location: Chenôve (21)
- Partners: State, Regional council of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, Dijon Métropole
In March 2020, the Urgo Group made contact with the Agency to present its “Genesis” project. Genesis aims to introduce major technological innovation to the field of serious wound scarring. The project initially concentrated on the search for premises but evolved over the months. Support eventually focused on creating a new research laboratory on the existing site at Chenôve. The project, backed by the Urgo Group, will thus help ensure major technological progress in the field of bioproduction in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region.