Connecting with the regional ecosystem
Search for partners
To make your business project a success, you need to turn to a variety of business specialists. With us, you gain time and efficiency. Our network becomes your network. You can access a wide range of potential partners for the development of your business.
Our network consists of partners:
- financial support to get your project off the ground
- legal advice to find out about the regulations in your sector of activity
- HR to recruit your future employees
- to strengthen your competitiveness,
- business for inter-company collaborations,
- scientific or technological (laboratories, universities, technical centres, centres of excellence) to develop or improve your products/services
- to strengthen your turnover,
- specialists in innovation and ecological transition to differentiate you from your competitors
We work closely with the entire regional economic development and innovation ecosystem. We also work with actors linked to the ecological transition, such as the RT2E network and the ATEE. You will meet the right partners at the right time to build and develop your project. We have built up relationships of trust with our partners so that your project is supported in a confidential manner.
Sector partners to strengthen your competitiveness
These are clusters that boost the competitiveness and visibility of member companies.
- Competitiveness clusters
- Professional and employers’ organisations
Technological and scientific partners to develop your products/services
They are technical training and research centres with skills that can be used by companies.
- Engineering, business and higher education schools
- Laboratories of the universities of Burgundy, Franche-Comté and UBFC
- Technological platforms of the institutions of the academic region of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Platform for the valorisation of technology and knowledge transfer
In order to carry out your business project, you need to turn to a number of business specialists. With us, you save time and efficiency. You will meet the right partners at the right time to build and develop your project. Our network becomes your network.
Our agency provides you with a unique network of public and private players supporting economic development, innovation, ecological transition, employment and attractiveness in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. Our partners have targeted and specific skills that cover your project throughout its evolution. We have built up relationships of trust with our partners so that your project is supported in a confidential manner.
Shareholders of the AGENCY
Our agency is a Local Public Company constituted by shareholders who are EPCIs. The Agency opens up its shareholding.
Generalists to support you in your daily problems
They are local advisors:
- the local economic development division of our agency
- Departmental and regional consular chambers
- Chambers of Trade and Crafts
- The economic services of the urban agglomerations of Burgundy Franche Comté
- Local development agencies
Financial partners to start your new projects
Many schemes cover various aspects of business finance. They are supported by public and private partners.
Expert partners on cross-cutting issues. Our partners’ cross-disciplinary skills are relevant to all sectors of activity.
Employment partners: departmental employment centre and Pôle emploi agencies.
International partners to conquer new markets
Promotion of the company
The strategic objective of our agency is to promote the regional attractiveness and economic assets of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. We promote the know-how of companies on a regional scale in the following ways:
- promoting and communicating the initiatives of companies that have benefited from our support
- support and engineering in the definition of collective communication plans for the sector
- promotion of the skills and know-how of regional resources (companies, laboratories, etc.) through annual and mobile regional thematic exhibitions, brochures, etc.
Development - our support
- Type of project: development
- Activity : specialist in wound care and responsible health
- Location: Chenôve (21)
- Partners: État, Conseil région de Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, Dijon Métropole
In March 2020, Groupe URGO contacted the Agency to present its “GENESIS” project. GENESIS aims to provide a major technological innovation in the field of severe wound healing. Initially oriented towards a search for premises, the project evolved over the months. Support was finally given for the creation of a new research laboratory on its existing site in Chenôve. This project, led by Groupe URGO, will help to give the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region a major technological lead in the field of bioproduction.