Setting up / Creation
Support for setting up projects
One of the main roles of the AER BFC is to attract investors and retain their presence on the regional territory. The agency’s mission is to promote, prospect and support French and foreign investors in the strategic sectors of our region.
This can be done in several ways:
- Via the agency’s own tools: website, social networks, newsletter, etc.
- With service providers specialised in project detection
- With Business France, a national public operator, for which AER BFC is the sole regional correspondent for the promotion of France abroad and the detection of international projects for the benefit of France
- Prospecting for foreign investors at national or international trade fairs, during targeted prospecting missions or by hosting foreign delegations in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté.
- Follow-up of setting up projects: support for any business project (development, creation, extension, investment, partnership…) and putting investors in touch with any partner likely to participate in the success of the project in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region.
- Promotion of the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region and its regional assets in France and abroad.
Collaboration with Business France
Key missions of Business France
- Supporting the international development of companies and their exports
- Inform and support foreign investors in France
- To promote the attractiveness and economic image of France, its companies and its territories
- Managing and developing the Volontariat International en Entreprises (V.I.E)
- International cooperation
On 12 July 2018, the AER BFC and Business France signed a partnership agreement with the CCI BFC. The agreement signed between Business France forms the “Team Invest BFC” of the Region, in order to strengthen the prospecting of investors and to reinforce the attractiveness of the territory to new companies.
Within the framework of your establishment or creation project, the AER BFC can accompany you on different themes:
- Definition of your project and qualification of the specifications
- Identification of property needs and search for available land
- Presentation and connection with the regional ecosystem
- Identification of financial assistance associated with the project
- Support for intellectual property
- Support for innovative projects
- Connecting with key players (public and private)
- Approach to the regulatory aspect
- Site visit
- Technical and financial overview
The Vicky Foods group, through its company Dulchalon, has confirmed the opening of its first production plant in France in the last quarter of 2022, in Saône-et-Loire. This is an ambitious and strategic project for the region, which should lead to the creation of 60 jobs as soon as it is up and running, and the eventual recruitment of 250 employees. The manufacturer will invest nearly 45 million euros in the SaôneOr regional interest zone in Grand Châlon to develop its logistics activity and infrastructure, enabling it to supply the French market and other neighbouring markets such as Germany, Switzerland and northern Italy.
AER BFC is pleased to have been able to support this project, detected in conjunction with Business France Madrid, to have been able to defend the possible sites in the region and to have promoted the regional ecosystem in support of the establishment of this new factory in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. This allows the company to meet the objective of market proximity and reducing the environmental footprint of its production. In order to support this setting up, a 1.4 million euro grant from the regional council has been voted.