Regional economic engineering
Business France Representative
The Agency is a Business France representative in the context of an agreement signed by the two entities. The objective of the partnership is to define the methods by which the Parties work together to define and coordinate the following actions, with the aim of attracting job-creating and high-value investors to the national and regional economy:
- Prospecting for, welcoming and monitoring international investment projects and together taking every initiative that might encourage sustainable foreign investment in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region.
- Increasing the effectiveness of public measures to encourage foreign investment.
Décidata, Economy-Employment-Training data platform
At the initiative of the Region and within the framework of the SRDEII and the Regional Knowledge Strategy, an agreement has been signed by the State, the Region, the AER BFC, the BFC CCI and EMFOR to develop a shared arrangement for regional observation on the themes of Economy-Employment-Training, to be named “Décidata, socio-economic data platform in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté”. The ambition of this online tool is to provide, free of charge and to anyone, professional or individual, information on businesses and activity sectors, key regional figures, training offers, etc. Up to 10 geographic levels, more than 600 indicators using more than 20 regional and national suppliers. Numerous downloadable studies complete the knowledge of the region’s economic dynamics.
Your contact : David Bac – firstname.lastname@example.org – 06.32.83.06.23
Activity area observatory in BFC
An online platform identifying and qualifying the areas of economic activity in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté: rights of way, availability of plots, knowledge of the occupants (in the near future), etc. Added to on a daily basis, the ZAE (Areas of Economic Activity) Observatory transcribes the knowledge of land occupation by the EPCIs themselves, with the support of the AER BFC and the ARNia (Regional Agency for Digital Technology and Artificial Intelligence).
Your contact : Yoann Dumon – email@example.com – 03.81.81.72.05
Decidata in 2021
- 1 100professional users
- 120 regional publications
Representing and connecting EPCIs
The AER BFC is one of the representatives of the EPCIs (Public Establishments for Intercommunal Cooperation) for businesses, helping support their set-up and development:
- Business project engineering at each stage of a company’s life cycle.
- Innovative project engineering
- Promotion of land and property offers
The AER BFC has effective knowledge, inventory and management tools for this which provide precise responses to regions and regional stakeholders in economic development:
- Socio-economic observatory
- Themed and sectoral mapping
- Regional economic benchmark
- Key data on the economy, markets, sectors, etc.
- Access to tools developed by the Agency: business property, degraded environments, business land
- Monitoring businesses experiencing challenges, and sectors.