1 dedicated partner for your support
53 dedicated training
The AER BFC supports you
Alban STREBELLE, Logistics / Customer Relations and Digital Project Manager, will be your key contact within the AER BFC. He has been involved in economic development since 2006, and more particularly in the logistics sector, and will be able to help you with any project relating to the logistics sector.
The support offered by the AER BFC takes different forms:
- Meetings with companies with a stake in the future,
- Participation in the animation of the ecosystem,
- Targeted prospecting in France and abroad,
- Engineering of company projects,
- Financial engineering,
- Land and business real estate.
Answers to the logistics challenges of tomorrow
The region at the heart of Europe
Bourgogne-Franche-Comté is ideally located on 3 of the 6 major trans-European corridors linking Northern Europe to Southern Europe. Thanks to its road, rail, river and airport infrastructures, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté has all the assets to host your projects in an environment designed for entrepreneurial innovation.
A region at the heart of infrastructure
The Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region is located at the crossroads of major infrastructures linking Paris to Lyon and Marseille, and those linking Spain to Germany. The presence of these infrastructures and qualified service providers attracts numerous logistics and e-commerce platforms. The multimodal platforms of Chalon-sur-Saône, Mâcon, Pagny and Gron offer alternative solutions that combine road, rail and waterway transport. They are linked to the hinterlands of three major European commercial ports: Antwerp/Rotterdam, Le Havre and Marseille.
A pioneering spirit
The rise of e-commerce has naturally led companies to develop or even outsource their logistics and customer relations. In a context of smart cities (Autun, Besançon, Dijon, Nevers, etc.), urban logistics and particularly last-mile delivery is becoming a major challenge for towns and cities. Connected objects, automated order preparation, clean mobility solutions, autonomous vehicles, self-guided forklifts, intelligent sensors, stock management by drones… logistics service providers in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté are equipping themselves with ever more innovative solutions.
8 reasons to choose the BFC
- Strategic location in the heart of Europe;
- Interconnectivity: 5 multimodal hubs;
- 6 international airports nearby;
- A railway cluster and 2 SNCF maintenance centres;
- Low rents and construction costs;
- A qualified workforce;
- PSA Vesoul: 1st European logistics platform;
- Renault Villeroy: 160,000 m2 platform.
Aldi, Amazon, Dachser, Easydis, ED, FM Logistic, Gaussin, Geodis, Groupe MTA, leplaisirdoffrir.fr, Lidl, Groupe PSA, PF Casino, Pneu Laurent, Régis Martelet, Renault, Savoye, Schiever, Stanley Black&Decker, Veepee, Virly, XPO, Zooplus, etc.
Partners to support you
- Aslog : ASLOG federates more than 400 companies from all sectors, with 2,000 professionals working together to promote and build the supply chain.
- Robotics Valley : cluster dedicated to industry 4.0 and in particular to robotics/cobotics and vision. It works in particular on the integration of these processes and procedures in industrial companies.
- Pôle Véhicule du Futur : The PVF is a benchmark competitiveness cluster for vehicles, mobility solutions and associated services, bringing together and leading an ecosystem of 400 members in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté and Grand Est regions.
They have benefited from our support
- Type de project: development
- Activity: manufacture of electronic components
- Location: Dijon (21)
- Partners: Conseil régional de Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Expected jobs: 4
KWIKWINK is a company created in 2018, which provides a technical solution to the issue of the last mile in terms of delivery. It has developed a tool that allows deliveries to be made in the absence of the occupant with a product consisting of three elements: an information processing application, a home automation lock, and a flow data processing box. The implementation of the KWIK WINK solution aims to optimise transport costs and, above all, the additional transport costs inherent in the absence of the recipient.
In order to accompany the deployment of the solution on the market, the company had to meet a substantial cash flow requirement. It benefited from the Agency’s support in its application for funding from the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region.
- Type de project: development
- Activity: industrial road haulage
- Location: Pagny-le-Château (21)
- Partners: Communauté de Communes Rives de Saône, Technoport de Pagny
- Expected jobs: 35
MTA, a family company with 750 employees, based in Couëron (44), is expanding its facilities and is looking for a platform with a surface area of between 500 and 1,500 m2 between Dijon and Dole. It is temporarily located at its local partner, Transports Quil, in Auxonne. The Agency met with the manager, Mr. RICHARDE AU, and presented him with the Pagny Technoport, which offered many advantages that could meet the company’s needs: strategic positioning, trimodal access, buildings on site, services…. The group chose this solution and will have a 3-hectare site, with the construction of a 2,500 m2 warehouse and the start of operations at the end of 2020.
A pioneering spirit
GAUSSIN MANUGISTIQUE – AUTOMOTIVE INTELLIGENT VEHICLE (AIV)
At GAUSSIN MANUGISTIQUE, the AIV (Automotive Intelligent Vehicle) is a modular automatic vehicle equipped with an on-board navigation system controlling its movements and safety. A global fleet supervision system manages and optimises all vehicle movements in the port terminal. The AIV has been designed to reduce energy consumption and to meet space constraints. Like all vehicles in the ATT (Automotive Terminal Trailer) range designed by Gaussin, the AIV can change its engine like a camera battery. It can therefore be fitted with an all-electric power pack
MOBYPOST – 200,000 KM TRAVELLED BY THE POST OFFICE WITH HYDROGEN VEHICLES
Between 2014 and 2019, in Lons-le-Saunier and Audincourt, 10 Mobypost vehicles and 2 hydrogen production and recharging stations were used by La Poste staff to deliver mail. The aim was to test a complete low-carbon mobility system based on fuel cell electric quadricycles powered by renewable hydrogen produced locally via electrolysis. Developed at the Belfort-Montbéliard University of Technology with Ducati and the Doloise company MaHytec, each quadricycle offers 4 hours of autonomy between 40 and 50 km/h.
Targeted training and a qualified workforce
Logistique, flux, transport, international, système d’information, gestion, stocks, approvisionnement, négociation… les futurs logisticiens professionnels sont formés en Bourgogne-Franche-Comté pour répondre aux besoins des entreprises.
- AFTRAL Bourgogne-Franche-Comté – 6 schools and 7 training centres in transport-logistics.
- ISAT – Institut Supérieur de l’Automobile et des Transports.
- UTBM – University of Technology of Belfort-Montbéliard. Has 2 teaching platforms: Electromagnetic Compatibility, Energy and Ground Transportation.