Financing for innovation
Presta’INNO, funding for SMEs in Burgundy-Franche-Comté involved in an innovation project
Surround yourself with specialised partners and mobilise the Presta’INNO scheme. A subsidy to support you in your innovation process up to 70% (excluding VAT) of the cost of the service, with a ceiling of €8,000 (subject to eligibility).
The Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Regional Economic Agency will also help you connect with the regional innovation ecosystem.
- Located in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- < 250 employees
- No innovation aid for 2 years
- It must be part of an innovation process (technological, organisational, commercial, social, etc.) requiring the contribution of external skills to validate a stage of the project
- Duration of the service: 1 year maximum
- The aid granted (Bpifrance Fund and the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region) can cover up to 70% of the cost (excluding tax) of the service, with a ceiling of €8,000
- The aid is paid to the company after the service has been provided and paid to the service provider
- Simple file with an instruction within one month
- Administrative follow-up until the aid is notified
- Financial follow-up of the file by Bpifrance
- Support for the continuation of the project:
putting people in touch with each other, proposing financing…
Nature of eligible services
- Formalisation of an innovation approach
- Search for partners
- Pre-contractual legal assistance
- Technology watch
- Prior art search
- 1st French or European patent application
- Product design, feasibility study: product testing/characterisation
- Development of new or improved processes
- Market research/marketing approach
- Development of new business models
- Organisational study
- Implementation of new management methods
Presta'INNO - your approach
1. Would you like to know more about Presta’INNO?
2. Check the eligibility of your company and your project before putting together the application
3. Your project is eligible: download the documents in the resources section!
Presta'INNO in 2021
- 68files processed
- 62aids awarded
- 425 100euros invested
Designer and manufacturer of professional induction cooking equipment
50% of the marketing study financed by Presta’Inno
“Eventually, the finalisation of the specifications will enable us to industrialise our concept, expand our product range and develop our turnover.”
Read his testimony
Manufacturer and distributor of standard garage doors
5% reduction in manufacturing costs
“With Presta’INNO, we have left the traditional development model and set up industrial processes. Today, we must maintain this performance. We are confident that the quality of our support will continue.
CEO, Formation Conseil Sécurité
Training and consulting company in security for companies
20 immersive fire scenarios created
“Based on our success, we plan to develop this training in the near future by integrating the handling of armed fire valves. Soon, thanks to 360° photos, we will be able to create scenes of the company in 3D virtual reality.
Designer and manufacturer of closures such as high-end garage doors
16 references for a new product range
“Our process meets the expectations of our customers who want a wide range of visuals and shades for their garage door. We are continuing the commercial development of this range which has already conquered the Italian market.”
Publisher of a human resources management optimisation software
100 franchised hotels become customers
“Presta’INNO is a good project management accelerator. Indeed, thanks to this support, I was able to meet our clients’ demands within the allotted time. Today, we are planning to extend our business sector to mass distribution and to integrate artificial intelligence into our software.”
Manufacturer of hydrogen storage solutions
Ambition 120 service stations installed by 2023
“Thanks to Presta’INNO, we have created 1 job. We have also joined AprISTHY, an association that is the precursor of the Institut de STockage HYdrogène, which brings together the players in the hydrogen sector in the region.
Manufacturer and distributor of articles and connected objects related to sports, well-being and medical use
Turnover x5 by 2020
“Presta’INNO enabled us to validate the principle of integrating sensors into the bicycle pedal. We have developed our offer and today, we claim to have created the first universal, connected foot attachment system.
CEO, STI GENLIS
Specialist in wiring and electrical integration for industry
30% time saving due to the robotisation of assembly operations
“Within the next two to three years, investment in the robotisation of certain assembly operations will enable us to retain our customers, acquire new ones and reduce our production costs.”
CEO, Symbiose Technologies
Extreme liquid manager for remote, inaccessible or temporary sites
Turnover x2 thanks to the Daisy project
“Thanks to the help of Presta’INNO, we were able to embark on an innovative approach by relying on external skills. We have formalised the concept, carried out tests to finalise the prototype and qualified the target markets. We hope to enter the production phase in a few months.
CEO, Bongard-Bazot & Fils
Multi-activity company from the forest to the finished product: felling, skidding, timber transport, sawmill, secondary processing, wood energy. Public works and transport
50% time saving due to further development of the cut-off machine
“Thanks to Presta’INNO, we were able to finance the evolution of the existing tool and thus avoid a significant investment in new equipment. New developments of our machine are being studied with the Lycée Jules Renard.
CEO, B.C. Technique Agro-Organique
Manufacture and wholesale of agricultural equipment
Manufacture and wholesale of agricultural equipment
“With the help of Presta’INNO and Bpifrance, we launched our new activity. We have manufactured a first series of 15 machines, some of which have been marketed.
Producer of organic essential oils from softwoods in the Jura Mountains
60 outlets since this innovative project
“With the help of Presta’INNO, we have built an innovative still that fits into a short, participatory and environmentally friendly circuit. Our essential oils transformed into products for therapy, cosmetics, perfumery and confectionery have already conquered 60 points of sale and we are opening a shop at the end of 2018. This aid, which is quick to mobilise and adapted to the business world, gets to the point!”