2 talents from Bourgogne-Franche-Comté rewarded at the 20th Talents du Luxe et de la Création awards
Review of the 20th edition of the Luxury and Creation Talent Awards
Award presentation by elected officials from Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners of the Luxury and Creation Talent Awards, especially the companies from our beautiful region, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, which had 2 winners.
Our elected officials from Bourgogne-Franche-Comté had the honor of presenting an award to the talents of luxury and creation.
- Dominique LOISEAU, President of the Bernard Loiseau Group, for the Special Jury Prize.
Award presented by Nicolas SORET, Vice-President in charge of finance, economic development, social and solidarity economy, and employment at Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Regional Council.
- Odile DHAVERNAS, Associate Director, Claire DOUÉRIN, Product Manager, Fabienne BONNAMOUR, Tufteuse-Weaver Artisan at the Manufacture de Tapis de Bourgogne, for the Harmony Talent.
Award presented by Arnaud MARTHEY, Vice-President of AER BFC and Regional Councilor in charge of economic intelligence, innovation, and technology transfer.
- Lucio BUBACCO, Glass Artist, for the Golden Talent Award.
Award presented by Jean-claude LAGRANGE, President of AER BFC.
As a reminder, 7 other companies from Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, in addition to our 2 winners, were nominated out of the 47 on the list:
- Riadh BOUAZIZ, CEO of RKF Luxury Linen, for the Wellness Talent.
- Mathisse DALSTEIN, Artist and Designer at Mathisse Dalstein, for the Harmony Talent.
- Muriel BREGOU, General Manager, Charlois Cosmétiques – La Chênaie, for the Innovation Talent.
- Eve GEORGE, Glass Blower and Designer at Atelier George, for the Invention Talent.
- Philippe ORLIAC, Manager of Manufacture de Longchamp, for the Originality Talent.
- Anne PARENT, Catherine FAGES-PARENT, Co-Directors of Domaine Viticole Parent (Domaine Parent / Société Jacques Parent & Cie), for the Rarity Talent.
- Édouard DUMAS, CEO of La Compagnie Dumas, for the Management Talent.
12 talents awarded during the ceremony
Every year, the selection of Laureates and Nominees demonstrates the infinite resourcefulness of creators and the dynamism they bring to luxury brands. 9 Talents for the 9 values of luxury: Audacity, Well-being, Elegance, Harmony, Innovation, Invention, Originality, Rarity, Seduction. 3 Talents for 3 exceptional paths: Management Talent, Year’s Impression, and Golden Talent.
As emphasized by the Luxury and Creation Summit dedicated this year to “l’Âme du Luxe, sans le Talent humain, que deviendrait le luxe?“, Jacques CARLES and the entire Jury congratulate them for their uniqueness, genius, and the influential power of their creativity on the world.