AER BFC is recruiting an Innovation Officer
The Regional Economic Agency of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté (AER BFC) serves two targets: businesses and territories. Integrated into the Innovation and Ecological Transition division of AER BFC, your mission will be:
- To support innovation projects for regional businesses,
- To promote Industry-Research partnerships,
- To advocate European programs supporting innovation,
- To participate in all missions of the Innovation Division.
The presented position is a real opportunity for anyone motivated and wanting to play a key role in the development of innovation within the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region. You will join a dynamic and dedicated team in a small-scale agency, well-known and respected in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region.
- Develop innovative project engineering for businesses,
- Facilitate collaborations between regional businesses and Research/Educational institutions,
- Promote financial programs encouraging Business-Student-Research partnerships,
- Promote initiatives encouraging European partnerships in favor of innovation.
- 60% coverage of meal vouchers by AER BFC,
- 90% coverage of health insurance by AER BFC for the employee and family,
- 100% coverage of life insurance by AER BFC,
- 50% coverage of public transport costs for commuting by AER BFC,
- Time Savings Account,
- Telecommuting options.
Having at least a Bachelor’s degree in Innovation Engineering, ideally with prior experience in the innovation sector.
- Ability to lead and manage projects,
- Ability to initiate and develop partnerships,
- Ability to instigate collaborative work dynamics around innovation projects,
- Proficiency in computer tools, office software,
- Good written and oral English skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Rigorous and methodical approach,
- Listening skills,
- Initiative and teamwork skills,
- Autonomy, adaptability, and initiative.
- Location: Position based in Besançon
- Contract: Full-time permanent contract (CDI)
- Status: Managerial position
- Salary: Negotiable based on profile
- Position Available: As soon as possible
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Process: Cover letter and curriculum vitae