Podcast – Business incubators in Burgundy-Franche-Comté
Discover the second podcast produced by K6FM on the theme of “Business incubators in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté” with Cyprien PROST, Coordinator of the Innovation Pole at AER BFC.
Review of the key points of the podcast
- The objective of business incubators is to offer a continuum of assistance during the setting up of the company.
- The support continuum has 3 components:
- adapted and flexible premises, with moderate rents,
- shared services,
- tailor-made support for business leaders, with networking.
- The promotion of Caf’échanges, which allows actors to meet and exchange on different themes.
- In 2023, the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region will continue its momentum with the “high service level incubator” label, which rewards virtuous incubators.