Podcast – Business real estate and land in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
Discover the latest podcast by K6FM on the theme of “Business real estate and land in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté” with Yoann DUMON, Geomatician at AER BFC.
Review of the key points of the podcast
- Yoann DUMON, Geomatician, who uses information and cartography for regional economic development.
- For land, 900 serviced hectares are available in 300 business parks in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region.
- 5 turnkey sites in Burgundy-Franche-Comté: Pôle de développement économique des Guinnottes, Technoland 2, SaoneOr, AuxR_Parc and the Vauguillettes business park.
- 1.3 million m2 available in Burgundy-Franche-Comté for commercial real estate, of which 1/3 in offices and 2/3 in business premises.
- Partnerships with the region’s commercial property professionals.
- 600 hectares to be recycled into business parks for wasteland. The objective is to change the use of economic land by treating wasteland in line with the climate and resilience law.