This edition of Créer Demain will address the following theme: “Collective intelligence, a powerful lever for innovation”.
Wednesday 30 November
- 2.30 pm: opening speech by Jean-claude Lagrange, President of AERBFC and Marie-Guite Dufay, President of the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region.
- 3pm: official visit of the exhibitors’ village
- 5.30 pm: Pitching by exhibiting companies
- 6pm: “Innovating faster together” conference with Martin Duval, co-founder and co-chairman of bluenove
- 7pm: convivial networking
Thursday 1 December
- 9am: start of round tables, workshops and master classes
- 4.30pm: Innov’BFC awards ceremony and closing of the event
- 5pm: convivial networking
Créer Demain, 2 jours pour innover
This is the regional event on innovation, proposed for the 1st time in 2019. It is funded by the Regional Council of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté and organised by AER BFC, the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Regional Economic Agency.
2 days for companies to meet/exchange, get inspired, acculturate and work together on a theme but not only! It is also an opportunity to listen to inspiring leaders, to discover regional innovations (exhibition, pitches) and to meet the regional innovation ecosystem. Curious and daring, this event is for you! Take a break from the hustle and bustle of your daily life, take a breath of fresh air and come and “catch” new trends… Go on an exploration to discover new ideas, value propositions, methodologies, approaches… and reinvent yourself!