AER BFC is recruiting a Renewable Energy and Heat Recovery Project Manager
The Regional Economic Agency (AER BFC) is aimed at two targets: companies and territories.
As a member of the Ecological Transition Unit, your mission will be to put your expertise in the field of energy management and renewable energy at the service of companies in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region.
You will work alongside the current Project Manager to support companies in the region in the implementation of renewable energy and recovery (RE&R) projects for their buildings / industrial processes: You will also be responsible for the development of the company’s business processes and the implementation of the company’s business plan, as well as the development of the company’s business strategy and business plan. You will also contribute to the promotion of regional projects.
You will participate in the animation of the regional ecosystem and in the Regional Network of Ecological and Economic Transition and in the Network of ENR animators, animated by ADEME and the Region Bourgogne-Franche-Comté.
In this context, frequent travel is required throughout the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region, and more occasionally in France.
- To raise awareness and support companies in the region in their projects related to RE and heat recovery,
- Carry out opportunity analyses for the implementation of renewable energies (mainly wood, solar thermal and geothermal) and waste heat,
- Assist in the submission and processing of applications for subsidies related to RE&R,
- Participate in regional networks of Ecological and Economic Transition and RE coordinators.
You have a minimum of three years’ higher education or, ideally, five years’ higher education in the field of energy (energy, thermal and climatic engineering, renewable energies, etc.), preferably with initial experience in these fields and specific knowledge of renewable energies and, more generally, of environmental issues.
- Ability to apply in-depth technical knowledge of RE and thermal engineering,
- Ability to work in project mode,
- Ability to deploy and maintain the network of companies and partners necessary for the mission,
- Ability to lead a technical meeting with partners, service providers, companies, etc,
- Mastery of basic IT tools,
- Be able to make proposals for the creation and implementation of new actions.
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team,
- Autonomy, dynamism, proactivity, creativity and curiosity,
- Ability to acquire new knowledge/skills
- Organisational skills and rigour,
- Ability to adapt and prioritise tasks,
- Strong ability to listen, analyse and summarise.
- Location : Position based in Dijon or Besançon
- Contract : Full-time permanent contract
- Status : Non-executive
- Salary : To be negotiated according to profile
- Position to be filled : as soon as possible
- Contact : email@example.com (Position filled)
- Modalities : Covering letter and curriculum vitae