The AER BFC targets two audiences: businesses and territories in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region.
Integrated into the Energy Transition and Sustainable Economy Department, your mission will be to use your expertise in eco-design to serve businesses, business groups, and territories in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region.
The position presented is a real opportunity for anyone motivated and wishing to play a key role in the development of ecological transition in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region. You will join a dynamic and involved team, as well as a human-sized agency, well-known and recognized in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region.
Working alongside 4 other Energy Transition and Sustainable Economy project managers within the AER, your role will be to promote eco-design and support companies in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region with their projects, including pre-diagnosis, introductions, fund-raising and promotion.
In particular, you will be responsible for designing and implementing individual and collective information, awareness-raising and technical and financial support initiatives for companies, groups of companies and local authorities in the region.
You will participate in the animation of the regional ecosystem and the Regional Network for Ecological and Economic Transition, led by the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region and ADEME.
In this context, frequent trips throughout the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region and occasionally in France are to be expected.
- Raise awareness and support companies or business groups in the region in their eco-design projects,
- Conduct actions to disseminate eco-design within the regional economic fabric, awareness programs for businesses,
- Showcase exemplary eco-design initiatives, particularly through Eco-innovate Awards,
- Stay informed about regulatory, sectoral, and technical developments on the subject,
- Participate in the regional network for Ecological and Economic Transition.
With between 3 and 5 years’ higher education, and a degree in eco-design, you will ideally have some initial experience in an eco-design consultancy and/or consultancy working directly with companies. Ideally, you will have at least some knowledge of sustainable economic models (Economy of Functionality and Cooperation).
- Ability to work in project mode,
- Ability to deploy and maintain the network of business and partner actors necessary for the mission,
- Ability to facilitate a technical meeting with partners, companies, etc.,
- Proficiency in basic computer tools and LCA software,
- Being proactive in the development and implementation of new actions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team,
- Autonomy, dynamism, proactivity, creativity, curiosity,
- Organizational skills and rigor,
- Adaptability and task prioritization,
- Strong listening, analysis, and synthesis skills,
- Location: Position based in Besançon or possibly in Dijon
- Contract: Full-time permanent position
- Status: Executive
- Remuneration: Negotiable based on profile
- Position to be filled: Immediately
- Contact: email@example.com
- Modalities: Cover letter and curriculum vitae