On June 15, 2023, the 2023 Luxury and Creation Talent Awards Ceremony takes place under the patronage of Marie-Guite DUFAY, President of the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region, and in the presence of Nicolas SORET, Vice President in charge of Finance, Economic Development, Social and Solidarity Economy, and Employment in Paris, at the InterContinental-Paris-Le Grand.
18th Edition of the Luxury and Creation Talents
The Luxury and Creation Talents is an event that rewards creators and managers in the luxury industry who stand out for the excellence of their expertise and the remarkable nature of their approach. The trophies honoring the winners are awarded by the Luxury and Creation Center. Nine Talents from Bourgogne-Franche-Comté are nominated for this 18th edition of the Luxury and Creation Talents.
Ahead of the 2023 Talent Awards Ceremony, the Luxury and Creation Center organizes a day of reflection on the soul of luxury and trends in creation. As part of this, Nicolas SORET participates in a panel discussion on the theme: “What soul will transcend the Luxury world of tomorrow?”.
Actors and creators in the luxury industry, former “Luxury Talents” or nominees for the 2023 Talents, from fashion, lifestyle, high watchmaking, architecture, gastronomy, and design, are present to share their reflections and vision for the future.
Bourgogne-Franche-Comté is a French region that has developed recognized expertise in all areas of luxury, from the art of hospitality and living to the art of objects. Bourgogne-Franche-Comté is appreciated by leading luxury houses for its expertise in leather goods, as well as jewelry, fine jewelry, fashion accessories manufacturing, and metal parts for leather goods. It has been renowned for centuries for its art of tableware, hospitality, gastronomy, and wines and spirits, which have gained notoriety beyond our borders. It is also the leading French region in watchmaking and eyewear. The industrial fabric is mainly composed of SMEs, experts in numerous professions, discreetly manufacturing components and even products for major global brands.
A Partnership between the Agency and the Luxury and Creation Center
Since 2019, the Regional Economic Agency has established a partnership with the Luxury and Creation Center and participates in the “Luxury and Creation Summit” to highlight the talents of companies in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté working for excellence in all areas of luxury.
9 Nominees in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
The Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region, which discreetly harbors numerous skilled craftsmanship, demonstrates through its companies that it is possible to combine performance with the transmission of the soul of luxury. In fact, 9 Talents are nominated for the 2023 Luxury and Creation Talents. Here are the 9 nominees:
- Dominique LOISEAU, President of the Bernard Loiseau Group, Pascal ABERNOT, Director of Hôtel Relais & Châteaux Groupe Bernard Loiseau, Patrick BERTRON, Executive Chef, Éric GOETTELMANN, Executive Chef Sommelier and Development Director, Bernard Loiseau Group, for the Audacity Talent.
- Riadh BOUAZIZ, CEO of RKF Luxury Linen, for the Well-being Talent.
- Mathisse DALSTEIN, Artist and Designer at Mathisse Dalstein, for the Harmony Talent.
- Odile DHAVERNAS, Associate Director, Claire DOUÉRIN, Product Manager, Fabienne BONNAMOUR, Tapestry-Weaving Artisan at the MANUFACTURE DE TAPIS DE BOURGOGNE, for the Harmony Talent.
- Muriel BREGOU, General Manager, Charlois Cosmétiques – La Chênaie, for the Innovation Talent.
- Eve GEORGE, Glassblower and Designer at l’Atelier George, for the Invention Talent.
- Philippe ORLIAC, Manager of the Manufacture de Longchamp, for the Originality Talent.
- Anne PARENT, Catherine FAGES-PARENT, Co-Managers of the Parent Vineyard (Domaine Parent / Société Jacques Parent & cie), for the Rarity Talent.
- Édouard DUMAS, CEO, La Compagnie Dumas, for the Management Talent.