The Regional Economic Agency of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté (AER BFC) caters to two audiences: businesses and local territories. As a member of the Economic Development team at AER BFC, your mission will be to:
- Locally support business leaders in various stages of their companies (establishment, growth, operation, challenges, etc.),
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with local authorities to stay informed about their economic development projects and coordinate their actions with the local fabric.
The presented position is a real opportunity for anyone motivated and eager to play a key role in the economic development of the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region. You will join a dynamic and dedicated team and be part of a well-known and respected agency in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region.
- Detect and support projects in the Food, Agricultural, and Wood sectors, to maintain and develop economic activities and create new jobs in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté,
- Develop expertise in the Food, Agricultural, and Wood sectors for which you are responsible, targeting businesses, groups, and territories to stimulate economic dynamism in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region,
- Promote and prospect for the Food, Agricultural, and Wood sectors in France and internationally.
- Restaurant vouchers covered by AER BFC at 60%,
- Health insurance covered by AER BFC at 90% for the employee and their family,
- Disability insurance covered by AER BFC at 100%,
- Public transportation expenses for the commute between home and work covered by AER BFC at 50%,
- Time Savings Account (Compte Épargne Temps),
- Telecommuting option.
With a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of education in the Food and/or Agricultural-Wood Engineering sector, you ideally have prior experience in economic development.
- Ability to lead and manage projects,
- Synthesis skills,
- Mastery of computer tools and office software,
- Excellent written and oral English skills,
- Average level of Spanish would be a plus.
- Interpersonal skills (listening, availability, empathy),
- Initiative and teamwork,
- Location: Position based in Dijon or Besançon,
- Contract: Full-time permanent contract (CDI),
- Status: Managerial,
- Salary: Negotiable based on profile,
- Available Position: As soon as possible,
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Application Process: Please submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae.